Dr. Campos’ presentation and question & answer session have been archived.
ASM’s December hot topic discussion, “Pathogens Never Sleep – Should Clinical Microbiology Laboratories?” is presented by Joseph M. Campos, Ph.D., D(ABMM), F(AAM), Director, Microbiology Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory, and Laboratory Informatics, Children’s National Medical Center, and Professor, Departments of Pediatrics, Pathology, and Microbiology/Immunology/Tropical Medicine, George Washington University Medical Center.
Tips For Use:
- Click the “play” icon below to watch Dr. Campos’ video.
- Use the icon at the bottom right edge of the screen to watch the video full screen.
- Log in above to submit questions and post comments.
- Once you submit a question or comment, you will see the following message in red: “Your comment is awaiting moderation.”
- Questions will be posted as they are received. Before submitting your questions, check to see if a similar question has already been asked.
- Refresh your browser or check back often – do not miss out on the most recently asked questions!
- All questions will be answered by December 14th.
For updates on this topic and future discussions, visit http://www.asm.org/subscribe-to-listserv and subscribe to the clinmicrohottopic email alert.